People who are blessed with normal skin by God have no surety that their skin will remain as fresh and tight as it is now. No doubt they look beautiful with ordinary care but ordinary care is not enough to look fresh even at the age of 50. Therefore I want to share some special tips for people having normal skin. These tips are proved many times with no harmful effects on skin. In fact these tips will enhance one’s beauty. For long lasting fresh look read and follow the tips given below:
- Drink plenty of water in a day. It will keep your skin fresh and tight. It is considered as best treatment for oily and dry skin. Drink 10-12 glasses of water.
- Change your diet schedule and add healthy food in it. Eat food rich in vitamins, proteins and iron.
- Use branded cosmetics. Before applying cosmetics do cleansing of your skin using cleansing milk or fresh milk cream and remove makeup with much care.
- Don’t let the cosmetic stay on your skin for nights and remove makeup before you go to sleep.
- Use egg yolk mask or some other home made skin masks to feed your skin.
- Pat your face skin very softly after washing or any skin treatment.
- Do ice massage on your skin after plucking your eye brows, upper lips or forehead.
- Make very soft upward and circular movements of fingers for any massage.
- Prefer to wash off your face with basin other than face washes that contain chemicals in them.
- Make it your routine to wash your face with cool water before going to bed and after awaking. Morning walk is also very good to keep your skin fresh. Drink one glass of water early in the morning before you eat something.
First published here: Tips for Normal Skin Care